MAINTENANCE & CARE
To keep your jewellery shining and as amazing as the day you got it, here are some simple tips and tricks on how to take care of your Mozaati pieces:
- Mozaati Jewellery is special and all hand-crafted in our workshops
- Store your jewellery in a dry air tight pouch - away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Store your jewellery separately in pouches, and avoid contact with hard surfaces to avoid scratches.
- Add in any silica gel packs you have (often found in shoe boxes), they absorb moisture so will help prevent and slow tarnish.
- Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold plated jewellery.
- Wear your jewellery only after showering and applying makeup, hairspray, gels, lotions and/or perfume. Jewellery is the first thing that comes off and the last thing that is put on.
- Clean your jewellery with a suede or cotton-muslin cloth after every use.
- To maintain the lustre and durability of your Mozaati jewellery, avoid wearing it while showering, exercising or swimming.
- Note: If you wear your gold plated jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down.